Linwood Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Linwood’s practice is to recruit, hire, train, and promote qualified people without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical disability, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law. All personnel decisions and actions such as pay, benefits, promotions, transfers, leaves, job classifications, and job assignments are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities and are administered to provide equitable and fair treatment of all employees. It is always Linwood’s policy to comply fully with all local, state, and federal Equal Opportunity laws. To view our current openings and apply for a position, CLICK HERE .
Compensation and Benefits
We encourage any qualified individual who has an interest in working with children or adults with an autism spectrum disorder to apply for a professional or career-oriented position with Linwood. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits. In addition to the programs prescribed by law, Linwood provides the following:
- Annual Leave
- Personal Leave
- Holiday Leave
- Staff Training/Tuition Assistance
- Bereavement Leave
- Auto Mileage Reimbursement
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan
- Linwood is a drug free, alcohol free environment and has adopted a substance abuse screening program. Employees are required to be tested:
(a) on a pre-employment basis
(b) on a randomly selected basis and
(c) when suspected of having violated policy regarding drug and alcohol use.
- After a contingent offer of employment has been made, the candidate must take a drug screening test and a criminal background investigation is required. Math and reading tests are administered for certain positions. In addition, certain positions require a physical exam and TB test.
- Other requirements (educational, specialized training, prior experience, driving, etc.) may be required for specific positions.
For additional information about the availability of employment in our school program, school residential program or adult services, please contact Randi Barclay at 410-465-1352 or email@example.com.