IMPORTANT UPDATE: Linwood Boutique suffered extensive damage in the flood that occurred in Ellicott City in late July 2016. As a result, we will be relocating to 3713 Old Columbia Pike. Stay tuned for details about the reopening. Click here for more information about making donations.
Linwood Boutique accepts new and gently-used items that are in excellent condition. All donations are tax deductible, and our staff will provide you with a donation slip to use for tax purposes.
Your generous donations make it possible for us to provide wonderful training and supported employment opportunities in a retail setting for individuals in our Adult Services program.
Donation Box Locations:
– Forest Green Shopping Center (Frederick Road entrance)
– Lark Brown Shopping Center
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept the following items:
- TVs, unless flat screens in working condition
- Electronics/computers over two years old
- Adult reading material, magazines, textbooks
- Appliances (refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, stoves, etc.)
- Mattresses or box springs
- Bedding, towels, linens
- Worn hats, gloves, socks, undergarments
- Infant car seats, changing tables
- Chipped glassware
- Paints, stains or solvents
- Building supplies or plumbing fixtures
- Sports helmets
- Pool or ping-pong tables, exercise equipment
- Any items needing reupholstery or repair
Linwood Center, Inc., is tax exempt under IRS 501 (c) (3) regulations, and your contributions are tax deductible. However, establishing a dollar value of donated items is the exclusive responsibility of the donor.
Linwood Center, Inc. values the input of our shoppers and donors. We encourage you to provide us with feedback, positive or negative, by emailing email@example.com. Linwood Center’s Executive Director will review all comments and anonymity is ensured, if requested.