Linwood Boutique accepts new and gently-used items that are in excellent condition, such as clothing, furniture, home decor, wall art, jewelry, accessories, antiques, and more. All donations are tax deductible, and our staff will provide you with a donation slip to use for tax purposes.
Your generous donations make it possible for us to provide integral training and supported employment opportunities in a retail setting for individuals living with autism. Plus, 100% of the proceeds from our store go towards our programs.
If you’re unsure whether we can accept your donation or would like to schedule a time for pick-up or drop off, please contact Store Manager, Denitra Conway, at email@example.com or 410-988-5236.
Clothing Donation Box Locations:
– Forest Green Shopping Center (Frederick Road entrance)
– Lark Brown Shopping Center
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept the following items:
- TVs, unless flat screens in working condition
- Electronics/computers over two years old
- Adult reading material, magazines, textbooks
- Appliances (refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, stoves, etc.)
- Mattresses or box springs
- Bedding, towels, linens
- Worn hats, gloves, socks, undergarments
- Infant car seats, changing tables
- Chipped glassware
- Paints, stains or solvents
- Building supplies or plumbing fixtures
- Sports helmets
- Pool or ping-pong tables, exercise equipment
- Any items needing reupholstery or repair
Linwood Center, Inc., is tax exempt under IRS 501 (c) (3) regulations, and your contributions are tax deductible. However, establishing a dollar value of donated items is the exclusive responsibility of the donor.
Linwood Center, Inc. values the input of our shoppers and donors. We encourage you to provide us with feedback, positive or negative, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Linwood Center’s Executive Director will review all comments and anonymity is ensured, if requested.