Gently Used And In Excellent Condition
Linwood Center Boutique accepts new and gently used items that are in excellent condition. All donations are tax deductible, and our staff will provide you with a donation slip to use for tax purposes.
Clothes your children have outgrown, items in your own closet that have mysteriously shrunk, jeans and blouses that you haven’t worn in ages, jewelry that no longer conforms to your tastes and end tables or dressers that no longer match your decor are all welcome at our store. Your generous donations make it possible for us to provide wonderful training and supported employment opportunities in a retail setting for individuals in our Adult Services program.
While our store will accept most items as donations, we are unable to take the following:
- TVs, unless flat screens in working condition
- Any electronics over two years old
- Adult reading material
- Appliances or dishwashers
- Building supplies or plumbing fixtures
- Mattresses or box springs
- Infant car seats, changing tables
- Pool or ping-pong tables, exercise equipment
- Any items needing reupholstery
- Computers older than two years
- Bedding, towels, linens
- Waterbeds, hospital beds or bedsprings
- Refrigerators or freezers
- Paints, stains or solvents
- Sports helmets
- Any items in need of repair
Linwood Center, Inc., is tax exempt under IRS 501 (c) (3) regulations, and your contributions are tax deductible. However, establishing a dollar value of donated items is the exclusive responsibility of the donor.
Linwood Center, Inc. values the input of our shoppers and donors. We encourage you to provide us with feedback, positive or negative, by emailing email@example.com. Linwood Center’s executive director will review all comments and, in all cases, anonymity is ensured, if requested.